HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation (Training & Assessment delivered on behalf of RTO 32273 – First Aid Advantage)
HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to use specialised Oxygen & AED equipment in the provision of resuscitation in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
Incorporating the content of unit HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
approx. 3.5 to 4 hours face-to-face delivery.
$130/pp GST free. (group discounts apply, please contact us for a quote)
Payment can be made by cash or card, with a tax invoice issued on the day. Amex is accepted.
If payment is made by an employer or company an invoice will be sent after the course for payment
How to Book:
You can book online 24 hrs a day by selecting here, or call us on 0439 324 848 (before 9 pm at night), or text anytime. You can also contact us by emailing email@example.com .
Classroom Face to Face
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Requirements
Participants will require suitable LLN skills to complete the following tasks/skills:
- Read information from a PowerPoint and whiteboard
- Listen and understand verbal information delivered by an English-speaking trainer
- Complete written incident reports forms in English
- Read and answer a multiple-choice question paper and a short-written answer test
- Listen to instructions of an Automated External Defibrillator where prompts are delivered in English
There is no prior learning required for the full course. It is recommended that candidates are 14 in the calendar year they attempt the course. Candidates must also be able to perform CPR on an adult resuscitation manikin placed on the floor.
Theory assessment and practical demonstrations throughout the course.
Requirements for Completion:
100% attendance and participation.
At the successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment valid for 12 months.
Certificate will be emailed to the student as soon as practicable after course completion- usually within 24 hours.
Topics covered are as per the Australian Resuscitation Council’s guidelines, and at training.gov.au.
Overview (training includes, but is not limited to):
- Responding to an Emergency Situation; CPR on adults and babies; Chain of Survival; DRSABCD; Duty of Care; own Limitations; Consent; Use of Defibrillators; Accident/Incident Report Forms; Unconsciousness; Confidentiality; Debriefing & Stress Management; Respectful behaviour, and Legal, Workplace and Community considerations; administering oxygen to an unconscious/conscious casualty safely at a correct flow rate, use of a bag-valve-mask device and various oxygen masks; selecting and preparing correct oxygen equipment; methods for cleaning, replenishing, recharging and maintaining resuscitation and oxygen equipment.
Please check our FAQ page for the full list of topics covered in this course.