HLTAID001 Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation & UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel. TRAINING & ASSESSMENT DELIVERED ON BEHALF OF RTO 32273 – FIRST AID ADVANTAGE
HLTAID001 Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation. This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines. This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations, including workplace, public and community settings.
UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel. This Competency Standard Unit covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the work place. It specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
Kirwan, Townsville or Onsite at your workplace (please contact us for a quote)
Approx 2 to 2.5 hours face-to-face delivery, depending on prior knowledge. No pre-course work required.
$75/pp GST free
Payment can be made by cash or card, with a tax invoice issued on the day. (Amex is accepted)
If payment is made by an employer or company an invoice will be sent after the course for payment.
How to Book:
You can book online 24 hrs a day on our website – coast2countrytraining.com.au, or call us on 0439 324 848 (before 9 pm at night), or text anytime. You can also contact us by emailing email@example.com
Classroom Face to Face
Language, Literacy and Numeracy Requirements
Participants will require suitable LL & N skills to complete the following tasks/skills:
- Read information from a PowerPoint and whiteboard
- Listen and understand verbal information delivered by an English-speaking trainer
- Complete written incident reports forms in English
- Read and answer a multiple-choice question • Listen to instructions of an Automated External Defibrillator where prompts are delivered in English
There is no prior learning required for the full course. It is recommended that candidates are 14 in the calendar year they attempt the course. Candidates must also be able to perform CPR on resuscitation manikins placed on the floor. Please contact us on 0439 324 848 if you have any concerns or queries this.
A theory assessment and practical demonstrations throughout and at the end of the course.
Requirements for Completion:
100% attendance and participation.
At the successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment valid for 12 months.
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel
Certificate will be emailed to the student and organisation as soon as practicable after course completion – usually within 24 hours.
Topics covered are as per the Australian Resuscitation Council’s guidelines, and at training.gov.au.
Overview (training includes, but is not limited to):
- CPR on adults and babies; Chain of Survival; DRSABCD; Duty of Care; own Limitations; Consent; Use of Defibrillators; Accident/Incident Report Forms, Unconsciousness; Confidentiality; Debriefing & Stress Management; Respectful behaviour, and Legal, Workplace and Community considerations.
- Inspecting Rescue Equipment, Assessing Hazards, Isolation Procedures, Safe Approach Distances, Emergency Procedure skills required, controlling hazards, Practical Demonstration of rescuing and removing a victim to safe location.