HLTAID016 Manage first Aid Services and Resources
- HLTAID016 Manage first aid services and resources
- HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation
- HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
The unit applies to workers in nominated occupational first aid or management roles. This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish, maintain and facilitate the provision of appropriate first aid in the workplace.
Townsville Qld. Check our Course Calendar for available dates.
2-4 days face-to-face delivery (please contact us for more information).
$540/pp GST free.
Payment can be made by cash or card, with a tax invoice issued on the day. Amex is accepted.
If payment is made by an employer or company an invoice will be sent after the course for payment
How to Book:
Please email us at email@example.com, or phone 0439 324 848.
Classroom Face to Face
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Requirements
Participants will require suitable LLN skills to complete the following tasks/skills:
- Read information from a PowerPoint and whiteboard
- Listen and understand verbal information delivered by an English-speaking trainer
- Complete written incident reports forms in English
- Read and answer a multiple-choice question paper
- Read and answer a short-written answer test
- Listen to instructions of an Automated External Defibrillator where prompts are delivered in English
It is recommended that candidates are 18 in the calendar year they attempt the course, and have a sound level of literacy and numeracy. Candidates must also be able to perform CPR on resuscitation mannikins placed on the floor.
Theory assessment and practical demonstrations throughout the duration of the course.
Requirements for Completion:
100% attendance and participation.
At the successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a statement of attainment valid for 3 years*. *Please note that the CPR and Advanced Resuscitation components of the training are valid for 12 months and should be updated annually.
the Certificate will be emailed to the student/organisation as soon as practicable after completion of training – generally within 24 hours.
A full list of topics covered is included in our FAQ page. This is a comprehensive course including CPR, Provide First Aid, Advanced Resuscitation and Advanced First Aid as per the Australian Resuscitation Guidelines and training.gov.au.
It is suitable for workers in management roles, or who are nominated as the Workplace/ Occupational First Aid Officer.